THE BIKE PARK IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PHASE 3.
WE EXPECT TO REOPEN IN AUGUST
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR THE BIKE PARK
Participants are encouraged to wear protective face coverings when waiting in the staging areas.
Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it if you touch any “Public Touch” areas.
Please follow the marked social distancing spots that will be flagged on the dirt.
Do NOT come to the Sapwi Bike Park if feeling ill, have a fever or are coughing and sneezing.
If you do need to cough or sneeze please do so into your elbow.
SAPWI BIKE PARK RULES
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED. Elbow, knee, and other protective accessories are recommended.
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES. This includes E-bikes.
- STAY IN CONTROL AT AT TIMES AND RIDE WITHIN YOUR ABILITY.
- DO NOT RIDE IN THE PARK WHEN THE GROUND IS MUDDY.
- OBEY ALL PARK CLOSURES. (maintenance, weather, etc). We reserve the right to close the park at our discretion.
Sapwi Bike Park is part of the Sapwi Trails Community Park located at 2225 N Westlake Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
for general information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of operation: Mon-Sat Sunrise -Sunset Sun: Noon-Sunset